Friday 27 July 2012

Let me introduce my beautiful baby girl - Ayla Isaia...


On a cold January morning (15th @ 2.35am) my beautiful baby girl Ayla Isaia entered our world.  She made it bright and sunny and I have had the most amazing experiences thus far.  Of course its not all been plain sailing but you soon forget all the challenges so easily when you see your beautiful daughter staring back at you with those big sea blue eyes!


~ A y l a ~


So now my beautiful girl is approaching 7 months, (can't believe she's already 7 months!) its time to start selling more beautiful French items...I will of course be starting on a much smaller scale until the time is right to continue with my larger furniture pieces, but for now I'm enjoying truffling at the brocantes in France and Flea Markets here in the UK, just on a smaller scale.

I hope you enjoy what is to come...

Vanessa & Ayla x

No comments:

Post a Comment